Quality, Service, Solutions
At Adcock-Adcock Insurance Agency we are proud to be an Independent Insurance Agency, with you the customer as our top priority. Since 1973, our goals have been to offer great pricing and products while maintaining a level of service to our customers second to none.
Our diversified staff focuses on Commercial and Personal Lines extensively in Tampa Bay, Pasco County, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Polk County, and surrounding areas in Florida. We understand that extraordinary service is always a priority. Our experienced, professional team stands ready to assist you with great coverage and very competitive rates.
John L. Adcock founded Adcock-Adcock Insurance Agency in 1973, with the goal of building a property and casualty insurance agency based upon integrity and service, which would exceed our customer's expectations. For the past forty-seven years, the agency has provided tens of thousands of Florida residents and business owners a full range of insurance services based upon John Adcock's original goals.
As a result of the agency representing the best insurance companies operating in the state of Florida, the agency finds itself in a position to be able to offer excellent insurance coverages, in addition to the most competitive pricing.
We are confident you will find that Adcock-Adcock Insurance Agency will provide you with a level of service that you could expect from a family owned insurance agency.
Read even more information about our Founder and our Management Team
Trusted Choice® Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.